Being in market for a while and a revolutionary product developed in the Japanese labs with scientific research, Katsuo Stamina has helped many athletes at their quest of improving their performance with various sporting activities.
Katsuo Stamina was developed with these in mind?
• To speed up the breakdown of lactic acid
• To improve endurance
• To prevent muscle damage
• To shorten muscle recovery time
How do one use with the correct dosing of Katsuo Stamina during an activity?
Primarily once we begin our workout, Lactic Acid is formed and over time it will sore our muscles (a natural body reaction) to communicate to our brain that we need to slow down. That’s basically is our body’s own defence mechanism.
Katsuo Stamina helps by flushing out the lactic acid present and also to convert the remaining into energy thereby allowing us to feel lighter with our muscles and continue at the pace/speed where we are going at.
The picture illustration show’s the recommended dosage of using Katsuo Stamina. It is important to note that as with all activities, the recommended to “How to use Katsuo Stamina” begins with a single dosage (in this case 3 tablets, 30 minutes before the start of the activity.
Some consumers often question the need to consume this single dose before the activity and wonder why. When we begin our activity, even before our body could feel the effects of the onset of Lactid Acid, well into 20 minutes, our body will start to have accumulation of Lactid Acid. Although Katsuo Stamina tablets are manufactured for easy absorption, it is therefore advisable to consume them 30 minutes before the start of the activity to cover for the entire duration of the activity .
Following the illustrated chart, the next dosage is to be followed accordingly.
• Half Marathon – A single dose (3 tablets) before start
• Full Marathon – 2 doses (6 tablets) before start AND/OR A single dose (3 tablets) before start with midway the 2nd dose (3 tablets)
• Ultra Marathon – 2 doses (6 tablets) before start with 1 dose (3 tablets) every other 20km into the activity.
• Trail Run (less than 15km) – A single dose (3 tablets) before start
• Trail Run (15km to 30km) – 2 doses (6 tablets) before start AND/OR A single dose (3 tablets) before start with midway the 2nd dose (3 tablets)
• Trail Run (above 30km) – 2 doses (6 tablets) before start with 1 dose (3 tablets) every other 15km into the activity.